Allaah’s Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
“The reward of an accepted hajj is nothing less than paradise!”
(Reported by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)
At Taqwa Trusts presents its monthly Islamic programme and social event for August focusing exclusively on the fifth pillar of Islam, hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah). Lectures to be presented by Shaykh Kabba Bah and Shaykh Dr. Mohammad Anwar Sahib, featuring the following:
- The journey of a lifetime and how to prepare for it from NOW.
- Step by step guide to hajj rites and rituals based on the Qur’aan and the authentic Hadeeth.
- Spiritual significances of each rite and site.
- Common mistakes and innovated practices to avoid.
- Video presentation about hajj, including al-Masjid-ul-Haraam, the Ka’bah and the holy sites.
- The House of Allaah – the Ka’bah in Makkah: the first building constructed on Earth for the purpose of worshipping God Almighty.
- Special issues related to women.
- Visiting al-Masjid-un-Nabawee, the Prophet’s Mosque (sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) in al-Madinah al-Munawwarah.
- Open questions and answers on hajj, umrah and related issues.
All invited. Dinner to be provided after Ishaa’ salaah. Please see poster below for more details.